Ph.D. Marine Simulation Quantification, Nottingham Trent/Solent Southampton University
M.Sc. Nautical Sciences
Higher Education Pedagogics Degree
Master Foreign Going License
- 10 years seagoing career in all nautical ranks
- 11 years certified MET lecturer, simulator instructor, examiner.
- 4 years lecturer of MET at World Maritime University.
- 7 years senior advisor Kongsberg Maritime Simulation.
- 10 years managing director of Maritime Institute Willem Barentsz.
- Since 2 years Director of Projects at MIWB involved in international relations, business development, project acquisition and management
- (IMLA) International Maritime Lecturers Association
- (INSLC) International Navigation Lecturers Conference
- (IAMU) International Association of Maritime Universities
- (Global MET) Association of MET Institutes Asia and Pacific
- (NI) Nautical Institute
- (RIN) Royal Institute of Navigation
- (IMSF) International Marine Simulator Forum